|Frame Colour:||White frame with white features|
|Lens Type:||Chromafusion® 2.0 Panoramic One Piece|
|Lens Colour:||Grey base with blue platinum tint|
- RX insert included ready for prescription
- Light-reacting photochromic panoramic one piece lens
- Sun Category: 1-3 from low to strong light.
- Advanced Anti-Fog Technology
- Water and oil repellent
- Impact resistant
- Colour stability over long periods of wearing
- 100% protection against harmful ultraviolet rays (UVA&UVB)
- The polycarbonate frames are lightweight, robust, durable and flexible
- Wrap-around lenses give greater protection
- Rubber nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit
- Flat arms profile – perfect for wearing under a cap or helmet
- Designed in Great Britain
Also available in Black
Sunwise® RX models are light and comfortable. They offer exciting vivid British designs with prescription ready inserts for those who require a little more from their sunglasses. The Hastings model features wrap – around protection from the sun, complete with the adaptability to change inclusive lenses for a wide range of sports and day to day life, throughout the year.
Panoramic One-Piece Lens
Hastings features a British designed one-piece panoramic lens, made with the highest quality materials to ensure a light and comfortable fit.
With a rim-less design there is no frame to distort your view; Hastings offers supreme unimpaired visual comfort.
Sunwise® Anti-Fog technology can be found within the Chromafusion® 2.0 lenses, featuring a completely unique anti-fog property.
Through intensive innovation and development Sunwise® has created a highly effective anti-fog lens with the ability to perform in some of the most intense conditions. This advanced technology eliminates the need to cut holes into the lenses, for uncompromising vision quality.
Sunwise® light-reacting (photochromic) lenses adapt to changing light conditions, whilst continuously filtering UV light, reducing glare and eye fatigue. Sunwise® light-reacting technology reacts to the sun light within seconds, making these glasses perfect for use early in the morning until dusk, without the need to change lenses. Whilst ensuring full protection by blocking 100% UVA&B rays 100% of the time. The perfect solution for any changing environment.
Sunwise® Platinum tinted coatings give added protection against glare, glare strains the eyes and quickly causes fatigue. Optimising visual quality, supreme protection and adding comfort to your sight, Sunwise® platinum tints have been developed for all activities. Platinum tints also provide supreme protection and comfort when out on the snow and water.
*All Sunwise eyewear comes with a complementary microfibre pouch.